Personalized Attention, Integrated Approach
LaCross Financial Advisors provides individuals and families with long lasting relationships and customized private wealth management services. We are personally committed to helping our clients grow and save smarter with our integrated, tax aware approach.
We have built a strategic network of top investment advisors, insurance experts and estate attorneys with the common goal of delivering the best client-centered results.
Get Ahead with Tax Aware Edge. Strategies to mitigate your tax liability are often most effective when implemented before a taxable event occurs. With a wealth of tax and personal accounting experience, we have the edge to help identify opportunities for smart planning from the start. Our integrated tax planning approach is designed to complement and reinforce your overall financial blueprint.
Tax Services include:
- Individual income tax planning and compliance
- Quarterly tax projections for estimated tax requirements
- Gift and estate tax planning and compliance
- Trust, partnership and corporation tax planning and compliance
- Stock option analysis
- Charitable gifting
Big Picture Planning for Lifelong Prosperity. It is not uncommon for a client to have several (often competing) financial goals. By creating a comprehensive, integrated financial plan we can help track how changes to your current situation trickle down and impact other areas of your financial life, providing recommendations for maximum success.
Financial Services include:
- Goal Setting, budgeting, cash flow management
- Asset Protection, risk management, and insurance planning
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Investment portfolio and asset allocation review
Personal Accounting Services
Enjoy Knowing Your Numbers are in Expert Hands. Our personal accounting services help maximize use of capital with close, expert attention to monthly accounting and bill paying, investment accounting, and personal cash flow.
Personal Accounting Services include:
- Monthly accounting and bill paying
- Investment accounting
- Monitor personal cash flow
- Maximize use of capital
Professional Management for Trustworthy Transitions. We work closely with executors and trustees to ensure that they receive the necessary guidance to navigate the often complex process of wealth transfer with respect to tax filing requirements.
Estate Management Services include:
- Defining filing requirements and estimated taxes
- Accounting for estate and trusts
- Preparation of estate and trust income tax returns for all states
- Evaluation of asset allocations and dispositions
- Audit representation if necessary
- Tax planning